Protect Yourself like a Shaman
Join Itzhak Beery, publisher of ShamanPortal.org and internationally recognized shamanic teacher and healer, in the live, interactive video course, "Shamanic Protection and Self-Defense: Indigenous Techniques for the Modern World." Learn from acknowledged masters of ancient wisdom traditions how to protect yourself against the influence of negative energies and evil spirits. In this 5-session course, you will go in-depth with some of the world's leading shamanic practioners: Lynn Andrews, John Perkins, Oscar Miro-Quesada, and Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq. This Evolver Intensives course starts on July 11.
Everyday each of us is surrounded by negative energies. They emanate from other people, buildings or geographical locations. You are exposed to evil eyes, bad energy, jealousy, envy, curses, invisible arrows, and more. Knowing how to protect yourself is incredibly valuable, and can help you live a healthy and happy life.
• What are those evil forces and what is their purpose?
• How can we spot them, and how can we stop them?
• Do they effect us only as individuals, or can they impact our towns, businesses, even an entire nation?
• Can a dark spirit transform into a light carrier?
In this course, Itzhak Beery explores these questions with 4 leading elders who will share secrets of spiritual and practical self-defense from the indigenous traditions of North and South America. They will discuss how various cultures see dark spirit world phenomena, and will reveal ancient spiritual techniques that repel evil forces, extract them if they have taken root, and clear them out of your home, body and community. Evil spirits are elusive by nature, they are shapeshifters, they are temptesous, they bring harm -- and they will do anything to get their hooks into you.
Each guest will introduce you to the way evil spirits are understood and addressed in a different indigenous traditions. You will hear them tell their personal stories about how they freed themselves from the grip of negative energies, applying techniques that you too can acquire. This course approaches shamanism not as an academic, anthropological exercise, but as real, lived experience.
You will be part of this unique online event -- a rare opportunity to delve into this crucial aspect of shamanic practice -- watching the live video stream and asking your questions directly to these inspirational elders. The first 4 seminars are devoted to one-on-one conversations between Itzhak and our featured guests, followed by a Q & A session in which you can take part. In the last seminar, Itzhak will provide a comprehensive conclusion that will include student feedback.
This course gives you the tools you need to understand the true nature of evil spirits, so you can develop the protection necessary to live a full and rewarding life unencumbered by negative energies.
• Learn how to recognize negative spirits when they appear before you.
• Discover the true nature of evil spirits -- even when they come to you in the form of something sweet and loving.
• Learn to identify the patterns created by negative energy in your life.
• Develop a toolbox of indigenous protection techniques that you can apply for the rest of your life.
• Acquire the skills to use different physical tools, including household objects, to protect yourself against negative energies.
• Find out how various shamanic indigenous traditions view the relationship between good and evil.
• Recognize the many ways that you unconsciously express evil spirits through your own behavior, so you can prevent negative energies from working through you.
A rare opportunity to discover skills for self-defense that have been developed by shamans over the ages.