Sex in the News
Guns verse sexual freedom, asexuality is a sexual identity, the Chinese Police rescue a sex doll, and men fake orgasm too.
- What terrorizes America most, guns or sexual freedom. (Alternet)
- Asexuals among us. (Advocate)
- Sex doll screws 18 Chinese police officers. (DailyMail)
- What if the biological clock never ticked and women produced more eggs with age? (Science2.0)
- Sally Ride wasn't closeted, she just chose to keep her private parts private. (USAToday)
- Camaraderie, not competition, is the focuse of CBS's new reality dating show. (zap2it)
- Durex does the Olympics, only they don't want you to know they are there for who the Olympians do. (Businessweek)
- The Ultimate Guide to Contraception at Any Stage in Life. Watch Mom Ed in the bedroom. (CafeMomStudios)
- Men fake orgasm too. (HuffPo)
- Oy vey. Henry Winkler to play a porn star on Broadway. (Guardian)
Image by armingeress, courtesy of Creative Commons licensing.