Sex in the News
In this week's Sex in the News: Kim Jong-un's love scandal, rape jokes, Jane Fonda is having the best sex of her life, The Snuggery, and Mick Jagger's bisexuality.
- Not so good in North Korea. Kim Jong-un is having a relationship with a formerly married singer. Ack! The Horror! (Telegraph)
- How to make a rape joke. (Jezebel)
- And it's not like this: "No is the New Yes." Dominoes makes a big oh-no around rape. (XOJane)
- At 74, Jane Fonda is doing more than sweating to the oldies. (TheSun)
- Marathon sex helps with weight loss for one large lady. (DailyMail)
- The Snuggery. For $60 you too can cuddle. (PhillyMetro)
- Biden, Obama and the gay marriage apology that never happened. (TheAtlantic)
- An Indian village bans love marriages. (NYDailyNews)
- Even though it could save their lives, Truvada is out of reach for sex workers in poor countries. (Businessweek)
- Meet Annie, aka Norma Stitz. The lady with the world's largest natural breasts. She began wearing bras in third grade. (HuffPo)
- So today: sex education has to talk about genitals. (NewStatesmen)
- Mick Jagger, David Bowie and Bette Midler. This and more in MICK: The Wild Life and Mad Genius. (DailyMail)
Image by oddsock, courtesy of Creative Commons licensing.