Sex in the News
In this week's sex in the news, we ask what happens when a gay activist goes straight, learn from sex guru Betty Dodson on why cheating isn't a big deal.
- Going straight: My ex-gay friend. (NYTimes)
- Foreskin man turns the anti-circumcision campain into anti-semitism. (WashPost)
- Three cheers for this well-done piece on the BFD on cheating. Betty Dodson, you go girl! (DodsonandRoss)
- Just because he's gay, doesn't make the judge required to remove himself from the Prop 8 case on same-sex marriage. (LATimes)
- Sexting. Not just a teen phenomenon. (NYDailyNews)
- The costs of inhabiting a digital reality. A lesson to all the Anthony Weiner's out there. (Economist)
- Nicole Daedone and the invisibility of asexuality. (CharlieGlickman)
Image via brainchildvn on Flickr Courtesy of Creative Commons Licensing.