Crop Circles as Portals
What messages are crop circles trying to communicate to us, and are they an invitation for us to shift our worldview?
Crop circles offer humanity the opportunity to make a profound collective discovery. Knowing we share the universe with others, with intelligences that actively communicate with us, could trigger leaps to the higher states of awareness and greater satisfaction that are the promise of this age of transformation.
- What are the extraordinary and subtle designs of the crop circles trying to tell us?
- What evidence proves that crop circles are not made by human beings?
- Are the circles an invitation to rethink our materialistic worldview and realize the interconnection of all that is?
- Would insight into the origin and messages of the circles open you to experience greater sensitivity and more compassion in your life?
The spiritual aspect to the circles often is ignored in discussions about how they are created and whether they are "real." Not so for filmmaker Suzanne Taylor. For more than two decades, Suzanne has been captivated by the circles, so much so that she was the force behind “CROP CIRCLES: Quest for Truth,” the first feature documentary ever made about the circles, which she served as Executive Producer. She went on to produce and direct the award-winning documentary, "What On Earth?," which continues to bring the message of the circles to a worldwide audience. Suzanne sees the phenomenon as a spur to humanity to see ourselves as part of a bigger picture, which would help free us from the small-mindedness that leads us to be so destructive to one another and to the planet.
In the next Evolver interactive video series, Suzanne will host individuals who have had profound involvements with crop circles will share with you the shift of awareness that the circles gave rise to in their lives. Featured presenters include John Martineau, Daniel Pinchbeck, Nancy Talbott, Gary Bobroff, and Jeffrey Wilson. They will offer far-ranging material related to the circles that most people are unaware of, as they present their findings and discuss their understandings and perspectives about this awe inspiring mystery.
You will be part of this unique online event, watching the live video stream and asking your questions directly to these inspirational pioneers. Also taking part will be major figures from the crop circle world, who bring depth and experience to the conversation.
In this course, you will discover how crop circles offer a doorway for you to find yourself in an interconnected universe that is far more miraculous, mysterious, and beautiful than most people imagine.
- Discover the connection between historic Native Americans spiritual practices and crop circles in the United States.
- Observe the sacred geometry that guides the circle design and see how it relates to the design of the universe.
- Learn about the science that proves crop circles are creations beyond any technology known to humanity.
- Learn how the circles are calling humanity to move away from its materialist worldview.
- Feel the call of the circles to live in harmony with nature.
This course takes place on two Saturdays, August 20 and 27, followed by two Sundays, September 11 and 18. You can participate from your laptop anywhere in the world with a broadband connection.
Each session is devoted to a 90-minute presentation by a featured guest, followed by a Q & A session in which you can take part.
This will be a live, dynamic experience in which you become part of a community sharing real time with some thought-shapers who have been closely involved with the crop circle phenomenon.
Please click here for more information and to register for this course:
E+SM members will be receiving a special code via email to purchase the course at a discount. Please click on the link below to learn more about becoming a member.