Be The Peace Worldwide
Friday, September 21
On the International Day of Peace, hundreds of organizations worldwide are joining together to create one of the largest global prayers and meditations for peace in history!
Brought to you by: The Gaiafield Project, Pathways to Peace, Shift Network's Summer of Peace, the Institute of HeartMath's Global Coherence Initiative, and MedMob
BeThePeace will feature public events in over 380 cities around the world and 3 virtual Global Attunements for Peace via teleconference/webcast.
The Public Events will begin @ 6:00 pm in local timezones, creating a profound wave of peace around the planet. We encourage you to collaborate with local organizations to create a live event in your city!
The three virtual Global Attunements for Peace, in which everyone around the world will connect at the same time, will be held via teleconference/audio webcast at 12am, 12 noon and again at 12 midnight EDT, creating three deep, planetary pulses of peace. (4am,4pm,4am GMT Sept. 21-22)
BeThePeace welcomes people from every culture, every spiritual tradition, and every political perspective to come together in a profound experience of Global Oneness.
The event builds on a thirty-year tradition of a Planetary Peace Wave on September 21 to build a global Culture of Peace. It aims to strengthen an ever-growing global network of 'subtle activists' committed to developing internal peace and creating a foundation for a global culture of peace.
How to get involved:
1. Confirm your attendance in this global facebook event
2. Look up your city on the map at www.bethepeace.com to find a local event in your area and confirm your attendance
3. Create your own event if you are inspired and find resources at www.bethepeace.com to do so
4. Register for the Global Attunement for Peace calls here: http://bit.ly/PVkVQB
5. Join the Global Care Room: http://bit.ly/MzFzlh
6. Invite all of your friends!
7. Take photos of yourself with a sign that says "I am peace" and post it in this event, or share on Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtag #bethepeace
8. Be the peace and enjoy!